domenica 2 dicembre 2012

Ai compaesani di New Haven







I am a Stabia as many of you who have left their home town many years ago. I live in Italy, but needless to Castellammare di Stabia in 1959. I first sailed arriving in the United States in California. I currently live in Ostia (Rome). 

I also have my wife's relatives in New York a few years ago there has been a real pleasure to review. 

I read about you on the website on Free Researcher, but since I devote myself to research on the costumes I have devoted my city with the help of images from a Google page that I would like to expand with your stories, as I doing with those who have my last name.


In my blog titled "Gentedi stabia.blogspot.com" carry news, reflections, history, current affairs, arts, events, people inside and outside the territory of the time and with particular regard to minimal stories of those who apparently has no history, but helping to make it great day. You will also find my poems, my thoughts, etc.. etc.. because I can not give it up.


I would like to establish with you a bridge of brotherhood, meant to make you feel even citizens of this city that continues to suffer from deficiencies that cross administrative and social and never find the solution. let you know the new faces of your neighbors and those who have achieved visibility and consideration for their efforts.

I will try to tell you that there in the new continenete other Stabiesi who live there, to awaken the souls of those who will not and can not give up like me to be Stabia.


When people ask me what part are always answer that are of Castellammare di Stabia, it is still customary to ask me where I live and only then reply giving my address Ostia Lido wondering the other party.
Your neighbor Gioacchino Ruocco.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

NON E' UNA RECLAME - Come togliere velocemente il ghiaccio dal vetro della vostra auto

  Come togliere velocemente il ghiaccio dal vetro della vostra auto Con un acquisto di pochi euro si risolve un problema piuttosto frequente...